Fiserv Dock Material Handler- 1st shift Rotating in Indianapolis, Indiana
Dock Material Handler- 1st shift Rotating
Shift Information: 7:00 am- 7:00 pm
One Week Scheduled For 36 Hours (Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday)
One Week Scheduled For 48 Hours (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday)
THIS SCHEDULE WILL REPEAT EVERY TWO WEEKS. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS.
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Special Work Details:
*Perform all dock duties including (Fork Lift, Power Jack, Cherry Picker)
*MSE Dock Area
*High Speed Area
1) Loads, unloads, and moves materials within Production Floor, performing any combination of following duties: Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
2) Opens containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools.
3) Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
4) Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
5) Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, or other device.
6) Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated Pallet Jacks, Forklifts to move load to destination.
7) Lifts heavy objects by hand or using power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment, using broom, rags, and cleaning compounds, to assist machine operators.
8) Makes simple adjustments or repairs, such as realigning belts or replacing rollers, using hand tools.
9) Assembles Boxes to contain products.
10) May occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
Education and Experience:
Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.