Fiserv Outside Sales Business Consultant (US - Remote) in Minneapolis, Minnesota
We are recruiting for multiple positions. This is an outside sales role that will be responsible for selling in an assigned territory within Minneapolis, MN.
What does a great Business Sales Consultant do?
A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results- driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short sales cycle merchant services sales team. We offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are proficient in our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success. If you have proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Sales Consultant, you can expect to:
• Be adept at generating your own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop- along with those Fiserv has over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
• Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
• Represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 3+ years sales experience.
• High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
• Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
• Technologically savvy; experience with tablet and cloud-based solutions and applying technology to help grow small businesses.
• Experience with cold-calling and self-sourcing leads.
• Experience developing a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor's degree
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
The Merchant Joint Ventures and Acquirer Processing business brings to bear the transformative combination of Fiserv and First Data to deliver extraordinary value to merchant customers. One of the foundational strengths of our company is the size and scope of our acquiring processing capabilities. These products and services are widely used by many channels that serve merchants -- both directly and indirectly. With the proliferation of payment providers in the marketplace, we are at the forefront of growth and innovation. Fiserv has established our Acquirer Processing Capability (APC) as a product line and business. The focus of the APC will be to analyze all areas of our acquirer processing products and services to clearly define costs, volumes, and trends across our direct merchant acquiring channels, merchant Joint Ventures, and acquiring partners. In establishing this product line, our goal is to define strategies for growth, innovation, cost-effectiveness, and greater profitability.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)