Fiserv Advisor in Pune, India
Having Experience of 10- 15 years.
• Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads integration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
• Ability to act as data migration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities. Leads data migration workshops with customers, documents requirements and designs appropriate solutions.
Provide required technical support to our customers during Dynamics 365 CRM implementations working with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Architects on hybrid projects
• Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation
• Create Solution, Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project
• Design, develop, review and test customized code for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
• Stay current on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement and related technologies, particularly Azure stack technologies that support the solution
• Mentor junior staff, sharing knowledge and experience to ensure that the team grows in experience and effectiveness
• Expected to be flexible with time and capable of working in a process-oriented environment
• Excellent communicator with ability to operate within cross functional teams
• Advise customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture