Fiserv Implementation Analyst in Stafford, Texas
What does a great Implementation Analyst do?
The Implementation Analyst works in parallel with the project team analyzing client data files, technical requirements, and business requirements to deliver precise Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and serves as the lead analyst throughout the entire project lifecycle. In this role, the Senior Implementations Analyst engages with the teams involved during the planning phase to assess new client requirements and the project team to solution, test, and implement the project with the highest quality. This individual translates and provides the developers and Quality Assurance (QA) teams with the specifications to design the solution and develop test cases that align with the client's requirements. In this role, the Senior Implementations Analyst functions as the business Subject Matter Expert (SME) in maintaining and growing the existing business through thorough business and technical requirements documentation and collaboration and execution of change requests and projects.
As an Implementation Analyst, you can look forward to:
• Understand the scope of client requests and client business rules, translating the requirements into a clear and detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD) to be reviewed and approved by the client and internal project teams. Programmers build the core solution or enhancement based on the Conversion Analyst’s BRD. The results are handed off to Software Quality Assurance to ensure that the programming changes support the requirements through User Acceptance and Regression testing and validation.
• Analyze client input files and provide consulting services in best practices with data mapping.
• Verify technical changes made to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Configure changes using tables or web enabled tools to set up the client’s customization.
• Set up and provide training to the customer to use web enable tools to manage message content, logos etc.
• Support changes requested or required by our production floor to ensure production standards are followed.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Clear and effective communication, documentation, and requirements discovery skills, leadership through an E2E project lifecycle, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) knowledge and experience
• Understand SDLC and project management concepts; lead client and internal project calls
• Lead requirements analysis for scope changes or scope creep
• Navigate different personalities and positions to handle and deal with all types of people at all levels of business
• Ability to diffuse difficult situations
• Education - BS in Computer Science
• Experience – Minimum of 5 years related experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.